ASTT Members Guideline Examples
Members of the Australasian Society for Trenchless Technology gain access to a range of ASTT and ISTT guidelines. Some examples of what is included are below;
To access the full documentation simply become a member of the ASTT or Login under your current membership.
ASTT Member guidelines
Other ASTT Members guidelines include;
Current ISTT Trenchless Technology Guidelines
- Auger Boring
- Close Fit Thermoplastic Lining
- Condition Assessment & Rehabilitation Planning
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Impact Moling & Ramming
- Insitu Applied Coatings
- Localised Repair Techniques & Systems
- Manhole Rehabilitation Techniques
- Offline Replacement
- Online Replacement
- Pipe Cleaning & Rehab Inspection
- Pipe Bursting & Splitting
- Pipe Jacking & Microtunnelling
- Pipe Eating & Replacement
- Renovation Technologies
- Sectional Liners
- Site Survey & Buried Infrastructure Location
- Site Survey Investigation
- Site Survey Overview
- Social Costs & Environmental Impact
- Spoil Handling & Lubrication Fluids
- Spiral Wind Technologies
Pre-2000 ISTT Trenchless Guidelines
- Close-Fit Lining
- On-Line Replacement
- Cured In-Place Lining
- Pipe Jacking and Microtunnelling
- Glossary of Terms
- Renovation of Large Diameter Pipes and Chambers
- Guided Boring & Directional Drilling
- Impact Moling and Ramming
- Spray Lining
- Localised Repair and Sealing
- Surveying and Site Investigation
To view these documents plus a whole range of other benefits please login to the members portal using the link below. Alternatively become a member today!
Become a member today!
- Trenchless Australasia Magazine – 4 issues per year.
- Trenchless Directory – 1 issues per year.
- ASTT Annual Trenchless Directory acknowledgement.
- Discount rates at National Conferences and Exhibition.
- Discount rates at Trenchless Forums.
- Discount rates at ISTT International NO-DIG’s.
- Discounted rates for advertising in the ASTT’s Trenchless Australasia Magazine.