ASTT Members Guideline and Specification Examples
Members of the Australasian Society for Trenchless Technology gain full access to a range of ASTT and ISTT guidelines.
Some examples of what is included are below;
To access the full documentation simply become a member of the ASTT or Login under your current membership.
ASTT Member Guidelines
Other ASTT Members guidelines include;
Current ISTT Trenchless Technology Guidelines
Click here to view the new version of ISTT Technical Guidelines:
Pre-2000 ISTT Trenchless Guidelines
- Auger Boring
- Cured In Place Lining
- Close Fit Thermoplastic Lining
- Condition Assessment Inspection Techniques
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Insitu Applied Coatings
- Localised Repair Techniques and Systems
- Pipe Bursting and Splitting
- Pipe Eating Replacement and Extraction
- Renovation Technologies Overview
- Sectional Liners
- Site Survey Investigation and Preparation
To view these documents plus a whole range of other benefits please login to the members portal using the link below. Alternatively become a member today!
Become a member today!
Individual and corporate memberships are available. Members receive a number of benefits to continuing learning and developing their skills and knowledge of trenchless technology.
- Trenchless Australasia Magazine – 6 issues per year.
- Trenchless Directory – 1 issues per year.
- ASTT Annual Trenchless Directory acknowledgement.
- Discount rates at National Conferences and Exhibition.
- Discount rates at Trenchless Forums.
- Discount rates at ISTT International NO-DIG’s.
- Discounted rates for advertising in the ASTT’s Trenchless Australasia Magazine.