Strategic Plan (2020 – 2024)
The ASTT has represented and promoted trenchless technologies in Australia and New Zealand for close to 30 years. Since it’s inception the ASTT has achieved significant growth, financial stability and an excellent local and international reputation through the hard work of it’s stakeholders and office bearers. This strategic plan builds on the successes of the past, respects the needs of the future and lays out a plan for the continued success and growth of the ASTT.
This strategic plan clearly articulates the Mission, Vision and key areas of focus over the next 5 years whilst continuing to operate in accordance with its values.
The ASTT Council has consulted with members and stakeholders in the process of developing this Strategic Plan. The council has endorsed the plan and is committed to working towards implementing the identified strategies and delivery the action plan as part of its annual business planning cycle.
Become a member today!
Individual and corporate memberships are available. Members receive a number of benefits to continuing learning and developing their skills and knowledge of trenchless technology.
- Trenchless Australasia Magazine – 6 issues per year.
- Trenchless Directory – 1 issues per year.
- ASTT Annual Trenchless Directory acknowledgement.
- Discount rates at National Conferences and Exhibition.
- Discount rates at Trenchless Forums.
- Discount rates at ISTT International NO-DIG’s.
- Discounted rates for advertising in the ASTT’s Trenchless Australasia Magazine.