What we do
For 30 years, the ASTT has provided members with access to the latest technological advancements, technical information, and educational opportunities through Trenchless Australasia Magazine, the No Dig Down Under conference, as well as providing access to industry tools, technical forums and webinars.
The ASTT also includes a number of Special Interest Groups. These technical divisions represent a specific trenchless sector. The ASTT encourages members to consider joining a Special Interest Group.
Become a member today!
Individual and corporate memberships are available. Members receive a number of benefits to continuing learning and developing their skills and knowledge of trenchless technology.
- Trenchless Australasia Magazine – 6 issues per year.
- Trenchless Directory – 1 issues per year.
- ASTT Annual Trenchless Directory acknowledgement.
- Discount rates at National Conferences and Exhibition.
- Discount rates at Trenchless Forums.
- Discount rates at ISTT International NO-DIG’s.
- Discounted rates for advertising in the ASTT’s Trenchless Australasia Magazine.