About Trenchless Australasia
Trenchless Australasia is the official publication for the Australasian Society for Trenchless Technology (ASTT). Published quarterly, it covers the latest industry news, interviews with key industry personalities, society announcements, and technical papers.
Trenchless Australasia is directly mailed to over 4,000 individuals with an estimated readership of 10,000. The magazine is also distributed at various events throughout the year including the ASTT’s national biennial event, No-Dig Down Under.
The magazine is also available as an interactive digital edition that can be tailored for viewing on computer, tablet or mobile devices. The digital edition is distributed to upwards of 6,000 subscribers.
Trenchless Australasia is produced by Prime Creative Media, a leading specialist industry publisher that provides a suite of printed and online publications for the oil, gas and underground infrastructure industries.
In addition to the magazine, Prime Creative Media produces a fortnightly Trenchless Australasia e-news, the annual Australasian Trenchless Directory, and a number of other key resources for the sector.
For information on the full range of products and services or to subscribe, visit the Trenchless Australasia website.
Become a member today!
Individual and corporate memberships are available. Members receive a number of benefits to continuing learning and developing their skills and knowledge of trenchless technology.
- Trenchless Australasia Magazine – 6 issues per year.
- Trenchless Directory – 1 issues per year.
- ASTT Annual Trenchless Directory acknowledgement.
- Discount rates at National Conferences and Exhibition.
- Discount rates at Trenchless Forums.
- Discount rates at ISTT International NO-DIG’s.
- Discounted rates for advertising in the ASTT’s Trenchless Australasia Magazine.